I would like to say a really big welcome to those children that have just, or are about to, join Year R. It had been great to meet many of you at your pre-school or in your own home.
Those children that have already begun school for the first time have settled in well and are enthusiastic about learning. They have met other teachers and pupils and are begining to learn their way around the school.
Those children who will be joining us next week, we can't wait to see you looking smart in your new uniform! We have lots of fun activties planned for you!
Parents and families, I would just like to remind you that there is the opportunity for you to join the class every Wednesday morning and take part in the activities.
We look forward to seeing you!
I have been so impressed by how confident our new children are! well done for a great start.
ReplyDelete