"Learning to be the best we can!"

Monday, 18 May 2020

A Clever and Creative Kingfisher

I was so proud when I opened the Kingfisher emails this morning as saw all the amazing work one of our wonderful Kingfishers has been doing.

She completed all her Rainbow Challenges last week, and also worked on her spelling and phonics.

She designed and then created this wonderful swing for her toys.  I think this is fantastic!  Your toys look like they are having a super time.



This Kingfisher also experimented with mixing colours.



Her creativity could be seen again here.  Let me introduce you to her stone, Charlotte.  I love the flower and her long eyelashes.  Great work.

Look at her super phonics and writing!  You have been working so hard.




Our Kingfisher also tested out her number skills!

She also had Mummy take part in her Fitness Challenge (sorry Mummy)!  Does Mummy deserve a Rainbow Challenge Certificate too?

Well done our clever and creative Kingfisher.  You have truly amazed us.


No comments:

Post a Comment