Finally, after much internal persuasion (and pressure), here is our contribution to the pantheon of school videos out there at the moment! Thanks to Miss Wyatt, Miss Blightman and Mrs White for their efforts in putting it together and to Fischy Music for permission to use their song which the children sing so well themselves. Hope it makes you smile and "May the 4th Be With You!"
Brilliant. All such stars. I miss you guys 😍
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely!! Big smiles and giggles from this household. So nice to see everyone's faces!! Thank you 😍
ReplyDeleteThat was brilliant Molly and I loved it, made us smile. :)
ReplyDeleteWell done staff and pupils that really cheered me up. Bless you all.
ReplyDeleteKids so happy to see this , made me cry lol
ReplyDeleteThat was soo lovely. I loved it. Thanks for making me smile...
ReplyDeleteWell done my kids was really pleased to see see this fab video, thanks to all the staff and teachers
ReplyDeleteThank you all so much, both Emily and Isobel Turnbull loved it.
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely, we were all singing along by the end. We miss you all x
ReplyDelete