"Learning to be the best we can!"

Saturday, 12 September 2020

A couple of SUPER Swifts...

Yesterday marked the end of the first full week back to school and it's been a busy one. The Swift class have been utterly amazing and settled in brilliantly. I couldn't have asked for more! Where things are a little different, we've tried hard to keep some things the same. One being the 'Golden Book.' 

This is the first one this term and it was such a hard choice. I wish I could have picked the whole class but I was told only two. Mrs Egerton came round to our class and presented the lucky two with their certificates and golden stickers. Both were picked for their outstanding attitude to learning and behaviour. 

Here's a peek at who the first two are...


Well done my Swifties! 

Absolute SUPERSTARS 🌟

No comments:

Post a Comment