As we look forward to welcoming all the children back tomorrow, I am very pleased to announce that we will have our brand new playing surface finally completed. It has been a tremendous effort getting to this point and the weather over the Summer hasn't helped but it is really ready! What a difference it is going to make - I am excited and I know the children will be too. We'll be allowing them all to take a look over the next couple of days (....in their bubbles!) and they'll be able to use it in their PE lessons from now on. Though no studs or heels, please! We also have some new grass seeding by the side so we will need to keep off that for a while as well. I will do a proper thanks to all those who have enabled this to happen very shortly. I hope to be sharing pictures of children enjoying the new space but in the meantime, some pictures of the construction below.








No comments:
Post a Comment