"Learning to be the best we can!"

Tuesday, 30 June 2020

Another window with another view :)

My window view

Sitting at my bedroom window I see the beauty of the
flowers below in pots and baskets that are the
playground of the bugs and bees. The bright colours of
the flowers attract everything in sight acting as a
beacon to stay at our bee home on the ancient oak
tree.

After watching the child frantically prance up and
down on the trampoline, I turn my attention to the cat
prowling along the back fence. I could see in the cat’s
eyes that she was about to terrorise the magpies which
sounds a siren

I can hear the drilling from the builders high up on the
scaffolding, and the neighbours happily playing in the
sun.

I can see the washing blowing in the gentle breeze of
the wind.

Lastly, I can smell a BBQ coming from our other
neighbour’s garden to enjoy in the evening breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment