SMILES!
It's been utterly amazing seeing some of my Swifties back in today, all with beaming smiles on their faces! The 'Group A' children adjusted to the new way of school life brilliantly and I couldn't have been prouder of their efforts. They soared through their learning tasks today, it's been great. Most importantly though, it's been lovely for them to be able to see their peers. It was a wonderful moment watching them all catch up and play with their friends (in their bubbles of course) I'm so glad that you've had a fabulous first day Swifts.
Take a peek of what they have got up to today...
Creating a Seasons Wheel in Science -
Marvellous Maths skills -
Excellent English skills -
Socially distancing whilst playing with our friends -
Catching up with our friends -
Playing games within our 'bubble' -
I'm so HAPPY to have the Swifts back in, can't wait to see the others towards the end of the week 😄
No comments:
Post a Comment