Sonic.
The last film watched was sonic the hedgehog
in the cinema. The movie is about a hedgehog
who has powers and he was separated from
his parent because the people in his
dimension wanted his powers.
As he goes to earth, he was scared but he found some
friends who helped him. In the end, I think it
was a great film and it had some good parts.
I would rate it a 10 out of 10 and would watch
it again. I would also recommend it for
anyone who likes action movies.
By Brayden
The Parent Trap
The Parent Trap is a film about two young girls who go to
camp together but they soon find out they are related
and together they come up with a mischievous plan to
see their parents.
I thoroughly enjoyed this film because there was always
a plot twist every time you thought the film was going
smoothly and there was going to be a happy ending.
The actors were very talented and my favorite one who
played the role the best was the step mum but my
favorite character was the dad because he was very nice.
overall I think the film was very funny and entertaining.
By Sally.
No comments:
Post a Comment