Can you write a letter to your local MP?
Dear Roystan Smith,
I am writing to you because I believe we could make our community a better place for everyone. To start off with, I would like there to be bins next to all the shops. This is because whenever I go to the shop with my Mum, I always see litter in the road and on the pavement. It is really dangerous for dogs as they could swallow it and get very ill. It is also a problem because people could cut themselves with the broken glass on the ground.
The next improvement we could make is installing a goal in our local park. This is so everyone can have the opportunity to play football with real goals. People usually have to set up their own goal with whatever they have. You’d have to go and fetch the ball if they scored or missed. This would also give the opportunity to everyone to be able to play football, even if you’re not part of a team.
My third and final suggestion is to cut down on packaging from shops because there's too much plastic and you can’t recycle it. I suggest making the shops sell food in cardboard rather than plastic bags.
Yours sincerely,
Callum Mugridge
No comments:
Post a Comment