"Learning to be the best we can!"

Wednesday, 22 April 2020

Check out this amazing Robin!


I was so delighted to receive an E-mail from one of my robins telling me all about what he has been up to since being at home. He has been such a busy bee! He has worked hard on his allotment, done some fabulous school work and even learnt how to make pizza!

He even sent me some pictures showing what he did to make a perfect pizza! I am definitely going to have a go making it myself (although I doubt it will look anywhere near as nice!)






He even cut his pizza into quarters at the end! WOW!! I know where I am going for dinner once I am allowed to leave my house...


Keep it up - thank you for brightening my day with these wonderful pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment