"Learning to be the best we can!"

Tuesday, 21 April 2020

This SWIFT loves Maths!

I received another lovely email today from a SUPER Swift telling me all about what he's been up to...

Dear Sensational Ms Sangha,

I really hope you had a great Easter and that you got lots of Easter eggs.
I done a Maths SATs paper and got it all right, even though mummy was being really strict when she marked it.
I can't wait to see you and our class. Miss you loads and loads.
Big hugs but stay safe.

Love from Arvinder

I very much think that he will be a great mathematician one day :) Take a peek...



I'm thrilled to see you using your Maths strategies so confidently - well done you! Keep up the amazing attitude and learning. Thank you for putting an even BIGGER smile on my face 😄

No comments:

Post a Comment